This tour is great for relaxing with the children. The coral island deserves to be called a tropical Paradise. A large number of reefs, which surround large schools of bright, shimmering in the sun, tropical fish. The nature of the island Koh Hey (original title) retains much of its original appearance. Just imagine it is still inhabited by hornbills, which are rather capricious to finding the people.
To book a tour to Coral island.
- transfer by air-conditioned minibus
- english speaking tourist guide
- lunch, soft drink, fruit
- snorkeling equipment (lifejacket, mask and snorkel)
- 200 THB/pax (Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna)
- 200 THB/pax (Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town)
- 1200/1500 (car/van) THB (NaiThon, NaiYang, MaiKhao, Layan)
- 1200/1500 (car/van) THB (Ao Po, Yamu)
- 1200/1500 (car/van) THB (Cape Panwa, Ko Sire)
- car (1-4 pax)
- van (5-12 pax)