You will tour amongst the beautiful rock Islands, swimming and relaxing on the beach, snorkeling.
According to the program 4 Islands. All of them are located close to each other. Between the Islands lies a coral reef inhabited by a diverse underwater world.
The peculiarity of these places - a sand spit Talay Waek, connecting the Chicken island with the small Islands of Tub and Mor. This phenomenon can only be seen at low tide.
Chicken island got its name by an unusual rock in the shape of a chicken head.
One of the largest Islands - Poda. It is famous for its beautiful beach with white sand and clear emerald water.
Lunch will take place in a picturesque location on the peninsula of Railay Beach. After, everyone can visit the cave of Fertility (Phra Nang Cave).Warnings:
- transfer by air-conditioned minibus
- national park fee
- english speaking tourist guide
- lunch, soft drink, fruit
- snorkeling equipment (lifejacket, mask and snorkel)
- 200 THB/pax (Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna)
- 200 THB/pax (Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town)
- 1200/1500 (car/van) THB (NaiThon, NaiYang, MaiKhao, Layan)
- 1200/1500 (car/van) THB (Ao Po, Yamu)
- 1200/1500 (car/van) THB (Cape Panwa, Ko Sire)
- car (1-4 pax)
- van (5-12 pax)